Welcome to Bryan Elementary!
My name is Debra Campbell, and I have been the principal of Bryan for the last 12 years. Bryan Elementary is like a team. Everyone is working together to help each student achieve his or her goals. Parents are also part of this team. Together we can make each child that attends Bryan Elementary a success.
A quote from Helen Keller says it all... "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."
Listed below are 10 suggestions to help your child achieve. Helping your children at home shows them that you care and want them to achieve their potential.
Ten Teamwork Ideas
1. Communicate with your child's teacher.
2. Talk to your child every night about his or her day.
3. Set aside a time to do homework.
4. Set a bed time and stick to it.
5. Make sure your child eats breakfast either at home or at school.
6. Be involved with your child's school.
7. Make sure students come to school on time.
8. Only keep your child out if he or she is sick or has a doctor's appointment.
9. Read with your child every night.
10. Love them and say to them that you are proud of them.
We will all work together as team and make your child's educational experience at Bryan one he or she will never forget! Please email me or come by to visit me. Each and every student is part of the Bryan Family.